RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
croize

Someone tell me what this is please

Posted Image

I would like to know what " cpu fan speed override " does, If it can be good to lower / raise it , idk :) Appricate if someone tells me :) Thank you

is it recommended to raise if im not annoyed by the noise :p? and what should be recommended to put it on  ?

Just like Dave mentioned above. It increases the fan speed % and keeps the fan spinning at a constant speed. The result is a louder fan due to the increased fan speed percentage and a cooler console due to the same reasons mentioned above.

Usaly i dont reach 50c but i was thinking due the summer maybe its a good idea to raise it cause of the hot :) Thanks guys for your answer , I let it be , until it gets alot hotter :) 

is it recommended to raise if im not annoyed by the noise :p? and what should be recommended to put it on  ?

You can crank it up all the way to 100% if you don't mind having a jet engine in your room ;)I keep mine at 45% and it keeps a temperature of cca 60°c

Atm i got mine on 100 % ( in fsd ) if i turn up 100 % in dashlaunch + Fsd it will sound alot more ? or fsd & dash about same thing ?? o.O

Atm i got mine on 100 % ( in fsd ) if i turn up 100 % in dashlaunch + Fsd it will sound alot more ? or fsd & dash about same thing ?? o.O

Your Xbox is gonna start flying all over the place ;). Nah, I'm just messing with you. 100% in FSD should be the same as 100% in Dashlaunch. The only difference between FSD and Dashlaunch would be that Dashlaunch has more options in terms of adjustment of the fan speed percentage.