RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
BL4K3Y

LiNK Stops Working When I Exit a Game Or Reboot The Console

This is an issue I have been having for some time now and I've decided to try and get some help to see if I can fix this issue.

I have manually forwarded ports 3071 and 3072 (TCP & UDP) on my router to my console's static IP address and the LiNK connection test passes fine.

Here is the thing, LiNK will work fine after the first successful connection test and I can play for as long as I like, but as soon as I exit a game or reboot the console, I can no longer connect to any games, but I can still see hosted games on the console.

The LiNK connection test will pass every single time and things work fine if I keep changing the ports (this isn't something I want to be doing).

The console is running on kernel version 16203 (Avatar/Kinect data has been installed) and DashLaunch v3.07 is installed - the Ping Patch is  enabled and DevLink is disabled.

I will be very grateful to anybody that can help me out :).

i have same issue lol , i have to trick with system everytime i reboot it -.- gets annoying but oh well , only beta , maybe thats why

Make sure all your network settings on the xbox are set to automatic. I had this exact same issue when I was testing setting a static IP for the xbox through the xbox itself.

same problem here aswell, i manualy restart router(or factory reset, sometimes unplug power cable from it) and xbox then i try passing tests, it always fixes and passes. but i wouldnt call it an issue since it takes me 1-2 mins to get all ready and always works.

my xbox settings is aswell in basic tab set to manual, since i use cable > router > pc

either way its bearable issue, but iam pretty sure this wasn't in previous updates.

ps. just did that and it worked  :unsure:

so sir, BL4K3Y your not only one with such issues. :)

I wouldnt be worried about this tho :) As he said , its a 1 - 2 mins fix , But im sure it will get fixed next release :D hope so :D