RealModScene
Dimitris Letkas

link problems HELP PLEASE

3 days ago i was online and playing games in Link  . today i ve tried to get online but i can't . i ve tried to link my console in  jqe but nothing ...i ve run the plugin test and i get fail everywhere ...how that happened ? i didn't change anything the last three days ...HELPPPPPPPPPP PLEASE

well you see you gave a problem without any proper way solving it,  its like looking for needle inside hay really.

upper link is provided for common problems on why or how to make link available. 

so run through list, recheck everything and if still nothing start all over reinstalling fsd.  its really something you might have to solve for yourself. 

so take your time and figure that out, and if you come across a real problem update this thread. 

it might be really multiply reasons why it stopped working. 

even restarting router(factory reset) might fix all this and setting it up anew. 

ps. on posting problem please do so post your set up aswell. 

good luck :)

Hi guys, just wanna share some breakthrough (for me) after 2 weeks of painstaking searching for "LiNK disabled" and "can't access/activate LiNK"
I did all the steps in http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/1252-before-posting-issues-with-f3-v735-update-read-this/ but to no avail.

Finally, after lots of trial and errors, I've finally able to access the LiNK system.
1) Go to your Xbox Freestyle WebUI and go to System tab, make sure the next stats are "Enabled: Yes"

~example of my System LiNK status

System LiNKEnabled: YesXbox IP: 192.168.1.105Xbox MAC: <omitted>Broadcast port: 3072 Gateway IP: 192.168.1.1Gateway MAC: <omitted>Data port: 3071JQE360 username: <your jqe360 username>JQE360 api key: <automatic added when you linked your console to jqe360.com>

2) please make sure your Dashboard version is the latest:

Dashboard: 2.0.16203.0 

3) login to http://link.jqe360.com/ and click on "Refresh Xbox Location", you should see the status as follows:

Xbox Location : Offline

4) what I did that solve my issues was to go to the LiNK Account Settings and click the "reset" button for "Reset APIKey" then re-register your Xbox console to jqe360.com

5) go to your Xbox Console, run any LiNK-enabled game such Call of Duty®: Black Ops II and now press the big glowing middle X button on your gamepad, walla! my "System Link" now enabled and I can now access it.

6) just to show you the differences, go back to step 3 (login to http://link.jqe360.com/ and click on "Refresh Xbox Location", you should see the status as follows:)

LiNK UPUser counts :: Total: 38560 Online: 78Xbox Location : Main Lobby

I've been scourging the Internet for this LiNK issue for solution, but now I've found my solution. Hope this helps anyone who have similar issue.

Warmest Regards:
InKeNET

this doesnt help me!

i can join the Lobby's but on JQE my xbox stays offline :(anyone with the same prob ?