RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
II ENZYME II

Question Link KICK

hi all :)Why when I create a private room I can't kick people???Because I create games ONLY SNIPER and I don't want people to use the knife, and when they use it I want to be able to kick them.. 

Okay calm down there game mode dictator...

Some things are out of your hands...if there is no kick function then you simply cannot kick. This is not AOL chat.

Okay calm down there game mode dictator...

Some things are out of your hands...if there is no kick function then you simply cannot kick. This is not AOL chat 

First of all its my game and a lot of people join my game for sniping ok? And why the hell you answer this if you even don't know what you are talking about?When you create a room and people join it, you can select a player and you have Addfriend, block, report and kick but the kick button is not selectable.And I thought I was on the support section do I not have the right to ask questions??But I think you allready join my game and I'm sure I kick your troll ass thats why you are so angry ;)Peace 

It looks like there is some Freeze in functionality of FSD. I can't report users anymore and my reputation is never regenerating. We need to wait for new revison of freestyle.

BTW: are you aware of that you need to create room via NXE miniblade? (Guide button menu). Not just create a lobby in game. I'm asking 'couse I saw you in Public Room, not your own created room.

ESTE is correct, you need to create your OWN ROOM to host you lobby in, then you will be able to moderate the room as you see fit.

ESTE is correct, you need to create your OWN ROOM to host you lobby in, then you will be able to moderate the room as you see fit.

Posted ImagePosted Image

See I cant kick :( why?

Was a problem with my code. Sorry it should resolved now, please let me know.

Was a problem with my code. Sorry it should resolved now, please let me know.

Yes it works thx very mutch for the quick work and reply :D

JQE FTW ;)

Hello! Sorry for my english.

Please tell my why not work the kick button in  link game mode? The KICK button is grey,dead,even when create the room,and i'm the room leader... Why?

Thank You