RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
sirlindqvist

Help with cleaning FSD3 database

Hi,

Wanna have help with cleaning the entire database and do a rescan of all games/content etc to start over again.

Have messed up a few path so there a duplicates in emulators/xbla/homebrew.

I did a "Clear game data" and thought this should wipe the database out but it ended up in all covers was resetted.

Is there a way to completly Clean the database for all entries and start over with a Clean empty database to do a complete rescan??

Don't sweat it.

Hi,

Im at home now. Should i really delete the whole Data folder? It contains game data, logs, tu updates, skins, screenshots etc. Theres a folder inside data called Databases with content.db and settings.db. Isnt it enough to just delete this folder? Or else i'll loose all settings, tu's etc??

Delete the content.db and the settings.db then.

Edit: It may be enough to delete the content.db file.

Delete the content.db and the settings.db then.Edit: It may be enough to delete the content.db file.

Well.. i messed everything up hehe. Wasnt able to delete all files when FSD was running. Ended up in installing xexmenu and from there i delete the whole Data folder. I had permission to do so when FSD wasnt running. Then i set up FSD3 from the beginning. Everything is working fine now!

Guys i have the same problem. But in xexmenu i can see only my internal hdd1 but onboard mui no, there is "flash" but its not internal memory, any help?