RealModScene
harmoine

New to JTAG, need help using Lan and downloading covers f3

hi im kinda new to xbox i just bought it a while a go and its already jtag but its brand new ..its on fsd3

what skin version should i download to it and how to apply game covers cause my games dont have cover

and i need a fat32 flash drive right 

^

Solved

heres my new problem

im trying to connect my jtag xbox to my router in the buttom i can see my ip and it says idle

but when im tryin to connect my xbox to .jqe360.com to download covers nothing happends XD 

what settings do i need to change or any ways download covers pls tell me ^_^

and is there a way to use my internet on my jtag xbox and not get ban ?

There a many skins online, just be sure it's the same version as the FSD version. For you to apply game covers you need to enter your jqe360 account and pasword, then select the game you want, press Y then select " Refresh Artwork. " A USB stick is not needed.

You would have to connect the F3 to the internet (basically a ethernet cable to the router) and it will automatic download the covers....btw since your new theres this new LiNK feature which is amazing.....u will have to apply its like xbox live but a jtag version....

topic edited, dont use useless topic titles like help me.... try to explain your situation quickly so it is easier for other people looking for help with a similar issue to find the thread and use the same advise you have received. This cuts down on us replying to the same questions over and over... well it would if people used the search :p

hi i already applied skins :D but im using a lan cable and trying to connect my jqe360 account but its not connecting and downloading i dont have any idea xD

im trying to connect my jtag xbox to my router in the buttom i can see my ip and it says idle

but when im tryin to connect my xbox to .jqe360.com to download covers nothing happends XD 

what settings do i need to change or any ways download covers pls tell me ^_^

and is there a way to use my internet on my jtag xbox and not get ban ?

Follow my instructions. If you try in any way to connect to Live with a modded console you will get banned.

Follow my instructions. If you try in any way to connect to Live with a modded console you will get banned.

heres what happend i connect the Lan cable and i think it connect but when i put my username and password the press link to 

jqe360 nothing happends  :unsure:

Are you using the Dafault FSD skin? Try to download a game cover without being logged in. I'm not sure anymore if you need to be signed in for you to download game covers :huh:

Use the dafault skin and then try signing in. To download a cover, boot up your console, go to the "Xbox 360 Games" tab, select a game you want, press Y and then select "Refresh Artwork". That should download the cover of the game that you've selected.

Yes. Well it all depends wether you have an external hard drive or an Internal one. If you havean internal HDD you should copy all of your games in the content/0000000000000000 directory, then set the path to that directory in FSD. If you have an external HDD the same goes as above, you'll just have to make your own directories.

there always alternative ways.

search forum for gadabama.

best thing if its talked about game info,covers and photos.

i usually each time get annoyed with no banner game. i just delete game data and reset paths always i get every game covers and stuff.

the more games u have for example on external hdd the more missed banners will be. atleast that's what i noticed on my Xbox.

im all linked up the jqe and LiNK works just fine, but i'm still having trouble finding covers. I've got 'download covers automatically' enabled and all that i'm not a noob. I also have the default skin applied, and yes all my jqe tests passed verification. I try to download a cover.... hit refresh artwork, and it still keeps the same artwork no matter what. Can that be changed thru this 'web ui' thing i keep hearing about? how do i access it? xxx.xxx.x.x:9999 but what is the password and username?? How can I manualy change covers?

• Like 1

im all linked up the jqe and LiNK works just fine, but i'm still having trouble finding covers. I've got 'download covers automatically' enabled and all that i'm not a noob. I also have the default skin applied, and yes all my jqe tests passed verification. I try to download a cover.... hit refresh artwork, and it still keeps the same artwork no matter what. Can that be changed thru this 'web ui' thing i keep hearing about? how do i access it? xxx.xxx.x.x:9999 but what is the password and username?? How can I manualy change covers?

try actually searching for the answer next time http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/141-how-to-manually-add-art-using-fsd-http/

also, you might want to check and make sure that livestrong is set to false in your launch.ini

dashlaunch

launch.ini

livestrong = false

hi, 

sorry, also a noob here. where i can find the dashlaunch, launch.ini? 

i have read somewhere to prevent your jtag xbox on being banned, go to parental settings and disable both settings that connects to xbox live. so apart from that, i needed to do the launch.ini to safely connect to the internet without being banned.

i also have the same problem, new xbox, on FSD3 but no game covers. 

the sales person where i bought i jtag xbox explicitly told me NOT TO CONNECT it to the internet else if something goes wrong, it will not be part of the warranty. 

so, to sum it.. 

its OK to connect to the internet a JTAG modified xbox but needed to do :

- disable "Xbox Live" settings on parental controls

- modify launch.ini and set livestrong = false

anything else i missed out? 

thank you very much in advance :)