RealModScene
Viper5

Incorrect art displayed

I have the Bakugan Battle Brawlers (41560857) and Bakugan Defenders of the Core (41560891) yet both art is showing for the Battle Brawlers.  When I try to refresh the defenders game, it actually grabs the correct art at first, and then for some reason it reverts back to BB.  When I try to delete the game from the hard drive and then just reinstall, as has happened in the past and worked, it still will not receive the correct art.  I'm sure I could just manually put it in there but I figured it could be brought to somebody's attention whom would easily be able to fix this problem for not only me but everybody else.  Thanks.

download the cover you want to your pc,put your ip for xbox in browser bar,log into f3 web ui,user and pass are f3http,click on i think games or content,click on 360 games,then click on the name of game you want,scroll down insert cover where it says fullbox art,save changes,all done,hope this helps buddy.

i tried that, but it says : c:fakepathblabla...

btw. i have 3 GOTY games, (Oblivion - fallout 3 and fallout new vegas, and all are showing oblivion disc 2 cover for the 2nd disc. So fallout 3 disc 1 is good, fallout 3 disc 2 shows oblivion disc2 cover... new vegas 1 is good, new vegas disc 2 = oblivion disc 2 cover )

c:fakepathblabla = try adding a cover from your computers hard drive to this location, scroll down and hit save

you should be extracting the dlc from disc 2 and installing it as dlc (not adding the whole disc 2)

if you cant figure this out google "jtag gamename install disc 2" (gamename being the game name you need info on)

Oblivion Game Of The Year Edition: Copy the disc 2 Content0000000000000000 files to the HDD correct path and they will be used just like DLC.

Fallout 3 Game Of The Year Edition: Copy the disc 2 Content0000000000000000 files to the HDD correct path and they will be used just like DLC.

Fallout New Vegas: Copy the disc 2 Content0000000000000000 files to the HDD correct path and they will be used just like DLC.

nice job with the hijack btw

c:fakepathblabla = try adding a cover from your computers hard drive to this location, scroll down and hit save.

Ok, it worked. I saved the disc1 icon, box cover and complete image to my laptop , and add it in disc 2. ( still fakepath..) i hit save as u said, and it placed all the pics there.

thank u very much :)  :thumbup:

This thread appears to have been hijacked, but I know about how to enter it in manually.  This thread, as stated before, is for whoever is in charge of the cover art and I just wanted to report that this game cover art is incorrect.  Thought maybe they could make a permanent fix.  I have already manually uploaded it and it's fine now.

can you upload the correct cover with correct titleID to jqe460.com ?