Asus Gaming PG 221

Keyboard:
Logitech G105

Mouse:
Logitech G600

XIM:
Xim Edge
Whats Xim? for those ho dont know:

• [*]Next-generation console input adapter [*]Game on your Xbox 360 or Playstation 3 using your favorite PC gaming-grade hardware [*]Supports both desktop and living room gaming styles [*]Mice, Keyboards, Joysticks, and Gameboard compatibility [*]Unsurpassed in-game 1-to-1 feel thanks to advanced 
Smart Translator technology [*]Simple configuration [*]Real-time feedback to guide you to your optimal settings [*]Supports your existing Xbox headsets and chatpads [*]Firmware upgradable

• Like 1

This XIM thing sounds like a method for cheating for us "mere mortals" LOL But all in all it looks great! What display are you using?

• Like 1

This XIM thing sounds like a method for cheating for us "mere mortals" LOL But all in all it looks great! What display are you using?

Asus Gaming Pg221 1080iand no the xim is not for cheating lol its only to play with mouse and keyboard :) 

Ha ha I know what it's used for, but most of us don't have it. You have a big advantage there compared to us who play games with the Xbox gamepad, so it would be considered a cheat :)

P.S. Nice display!

• Like 1

There is truth to this, when Microsoft first released Halo CE for the PC there was talk of implementing cross platform game play between Xbox and the PC.  However, play-testing indicated that PC gamers held a significant advantage over Xbox gamers because of how easy it is to target another player using a mouse and keyboard when compared to the coordination it takes to target another player on a game-pad.  I myself prefer using an unaltered Xbox 360 game pad when playing online.  I feel that if I win without standard hardware I'm cheating my own victories.  That's why I don't understand rapidfire mods or altered xex's, if you can't win within the rules and parameters that the game provides you, you really aren't any good at playing the game.  But that's not gospel, that's just my opinion!

That being said, I would be very interested in acquiring the xim for an arcade cabinet project I've been thinking of putting together.  It sounds like it would be a very useful adapter for this sort of thing!  Anyhow, don't mean to be a troll but I couldn't help but throw in my two cents, excellent setup by the way.  I like the two systems you have running.  I do the same thing, rather than dual boot an unreliable rgh, I much prefer my rock solid jtag that can boot in 0 seconds every single time, (none of this 5-30, but maybe not ever stuff!).  My Jtag sits next to a limited edition retail Halo 3 console that I've retro fit with a 250 gb hard drive.

so enzyme,thats why your good with a sniper rifle

There is truth to this, when Microsoft first released Halo CE for the PC there was talk of implementing cross platform game play between Xbox and the PC.  However, play-testing indicated that PC gamers held a significant advantage over Xbox gamers because of how easy it is to target another player using a mouse and keyboard when compared to the coordination it takes to target another player on a game-pad.  I myself prefer using an unaltered Xbox 360 game pad when playing online.  I feel that if I win without standard hardware I'm cheating my own victories.  That's why I don't understand rapidfire mods or altered xex's, if you can't win within the rules and parameters that the game provides you, you really aren't any good at playing the game.  But that's not gospel, that's just my opinion!

That being said, I would be very interested in acquiring the xim for an arcade cabinet project I've been thinking of putting together.  It sounds like it would be a very useful adapter for this sort of thing!  Anyhow, don't mean to be a troll but I couldn't help but throw in my two cents, excellent setup by the way.  I like the two systems you have running.  I do the same thing, rather than dual boot an unreliable rgh, I much prefer my rock solid jtag that can boot in 0 seconds every single time, (none of this 5-30, but maybe not ever stuff!).  My Jtag sits next to a limited edition retail Halo 3 console that I've retro fit with a 250 gb hard drive.

feeling same way about xex mods etc,if you are using them how you every going to get good at a game?,cheating in my eyes,and enzyme using keyboard and mouse is imo cheating,its like a mod,and moses man not all rgh unreliable,my rgh is insta-boot,very rare it might take 5 secs but that is very rare,and if you do the arcade cabinet project,keep us posted,something id like to do.

so enzyme,thats why your good with a sniper rifle

feeling same way about xex mods etc,if you are using them how you every going to get good at a game?,cheating in my eyes,and enzyme using keyboard and mouse is imo cheating,its like a mod,and moses man not all rgh unreliable,my rgh is insta-boot,very rare it might take 5 secs but that is very rare,and if you do the arcade cabinet project,keep us posted,something id like to do.

Using XIM is not a cheat.. Read the Xbox rules. The XIM dosent violate any rules on Xbox360 or Xbox live. And I m also good with the PAD try me ;) you will see lol its just I prefer play with mouse and keyboard :)And how you know I play with snip?? ^^

It doesn't matter that it doesn't violate the Xbox rules. If I play vs. you with a gamepad and you're using a mouse, you have an automatic advantage over me. So it is kind of a moral cheat.

It doesn't matter that it doesn't violate the Xbox rules. If I play vs. you with a gamepad and you're using a mouse, you have an automatic advantage over me. So it is kind of a moral cheat.

get off the gas. Your being rediculious.

It doesn't matter that it doesn't violate the Xbox rules. If I play vs. you with a gamepad and you're using a mouse, you have an automatic advantage over me. So it is kind of a moral cheat.get off the gas. Your being rediculious.

It's unfair.