RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
coorva

My New Toy

well finally my new toy came in,,its a Scotle IR PRO SC 2 in 1 (Hot air and IR). heres a pic if it works,,so now i can reball consoles for a more longer fix,,let the fun begin

post-6077-0-11437800-1363100632_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks,,this will also do laptops video cards and PC motherboards,,came with all the reballing stencils,,but i have 12 xbox and 5 ps3 boards to start with,,see if i can bring them back to life :thumbsup:  

yes sir i will do that,, im just waiting for the rest of the supplies to come in,,taking longer then i thought,, 

well finally my new toy came in,,its a Scotle IR PRO SC 2 in 1 (Hot air and IR). heres a pic if it works,,so now i can reball consoles for a more longer fix,,let the fun begin

nice bit of kit there coorva,got the tools to get a good little reballing service going,once you get up and running you want to advertise,

• Like 1

yes once i get going im definately going to let people know,,heres another pic of the beast in action,,once i learn the temps and mounting the board properly,,this should be a breeze,,

post-6077-0-47165500-1363261275_thumb.jpg

yes once i get going im definately going to let people know,,heres another pic of the beast in action,,once i learn the temps and mounting the board properly,,this should be a breeze,,

bet it was nice to see her all up and running,thats the kind of toy i like,enjoy coorva.

well ill tell you one thing,,this is not for the everyday joe,,but so far its going good,,it took me 4days to get the solder balls to sit properly on the chip  this is the hardest part of the reballing,,once the balls are placed,,the machine takes care of the rest,,heres a pic of the chip with fresh solder balls,,

post-6077-0-77839300-1363691451_thumb.jpg

well thought i would give you guys another update,,as you can see from the pics below,,i am working on a ps3,,i pulled the gpu chip off,,cleaned the solder off the chip and the board,,reballed the chip and its ready to go on,,so 1/2 hour later its up and running,,with 3.41 firmware,,so you know what that means,,i have this down now,,stopped sweating,,praying and cursing,,this BGA station makes life some much fun,, :thumbsup:

post-6077-0-20835200-1364097388_thumb.jpg

post-6077-0-09933300-1364097442_thumb.jpg

post-6077-0-93861200-1364097743_thumb.jpg