RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
stratotak

FTP transfer rate went from 8Mb to 4MB rate.

Before the update I could transfer a GOD averaging 6 gigs at 8m and it took around 15 minutes or so. AFter update my transfer rate tops out at a little over 4m and would take half a hour to transfer what use to take me 15 minutes.PC,router everything on that side Is the same.Only thing that has changed was the update.

then your router must be busy. Dealing with connections with other devices, other pcs that are downloading crap, etc...

Nope.Only me here an my laptop and not downloading anything while transferring.Everything is the same as it was before the update. I even  thought something was wrong with Windows XP and decided to do a fresh install.Set up a static IP. Disable firewall just like I had it before. The Xbox and ,laptop and Roku are only thing connected to router.I even unplugged roku to just eliminate it.I use TCP OPtimizer to optimize .JUst like I had used before.It has to be on Xbox side.

then your router must be busy. Dealing with connections with other devices, other pcs that are downloading crap, etc...

reset router settings to factory and set security anew or just reinstall windows to something newer ? lol. else blame wires or router itself. everything is getting old u know. u might have some visitors on ur wireless internet.... u never know... u never know.... :)

internet

V

least to me samba and ftp after update nothing changed, xbox > router > pc wires conected and on top 3 other laptops connected to my poor router o.o so much work to him but still my transfering rate doesnt drop so much. else iam streaming movies from torrent same time i copying games 

I got it worked out. Its peaking at around 12.94mb with average around 10mb. It wasnt FSB. It wasnt Router. I went to Network connections>properties>advance settings.

Set it to 100mb full duplex. Driver  had option for optimal performance that was disabled by default.Set it to enable and its much better now.

Shame on you Microsoft for not implementing 1gb Ethernet ... If they didn't do that on phat why not on slims !Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Shame on you Microsoft for not implementing 1gb Ethernet ... If they didn't do that on phat why not on slims ! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

consoles don't need 1gb, we do, when we upload, yes :)

but as for downloading games on GoD from XBL,  most people are on connections of 2mb to 80mb. Only 1 area in london has 1.5gb and thats only as a trial for the next 3 years.

I doubt the next gen xbox would have gb ethernet. Its all about wireless now lol.its very annoying when everything in your household is GB Ethernet apart from this superior console they call 360