RealModScene
552eden

File Selector Code Snippet

Hi all!

I'm fairly new to 360 homebrew development. I have converted one of my RGH's to an XDK and now the fun begins

I want to mod simple360nandflasher to include a GUI and a file selector (choose which file to flash and where to dump). for GUI I could find examples online and in the SDK itself but for file selection I'm completely lost. Does anyone has an open source project which includes file selection which I can peek at?

Thanks!

• Like 1

On 4/25/2022 at 3:01 PM, 552eden said:

Hi all!

I'm fairly new to 360 homebrew development. I have converted one of my RGH's to an XDK and now the fun begins

I want to mod simple360nandflasher to include a GUI and a file selector (choose which file to flash and where to dump). for GUI I could find examples online and in the SDK itself but for file selection I'm completely lost. Does anyone has an open source project which includes file selection which I can peek at?

Thanks!

if you look on swizzys github, where you find the source for 360 nand flasher, you will find the retroarch source... loads of file selection there

• Like 1