RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
hansolo77

Link shows Plugin Update required?

I just updated my FSD and Dashlaunch, then when I booted up FSD it showed a popup that updates were available, so it downloaded them and switched to a console screen to install them then rebooted.  Everything is up to date now, but when I go to try to access LiNK it says a Plugin Update is required...  what gives?  I can't access LiNK now. 

Also, I know I have the latest version of FSD because I was able to configure the WorldWeather APIKey to get the weather, which is only available on the latest version of FSD.

Lastly, when I check the configurations in LiNK's plugin, I have all the ports set to the same they've always been, and confirmed in my router, but when I test, the TCP's fail but the UDP's pass.  Login passes though too.

Any Ideas?

solo necesitas actualizar tu dashboard a la version16203 y solucionado el problema a mi me funciono de esta manera

I just updated my FSD and Dashlaunch, then when I booted up FSD it showed a popup that updates were available, so it downloaded them and switched to a console screen to install them then rebooted.  Everything is up to date now, but when I go to try to access LiNK it says a Plugin Update is required...  what gives?  I can't access LiNK now. 

Also, I know I have the latest version of FSD because I was able to configure the WorldWeather APIKey to get the weather, which is only available on the latest version of FSD.

Lastly, when I check the configurations in LiNK's plugin, I have all the ports set to the same they've always been, and confirmed in my router, but when I test, the TCP's fail but the UDP's pass.  Login passes though too.

Any Ideas?

this has been answered already on site,but unload,then reload plugin,and cold boot your box,everything should be good ,enjoy,if not reinstall.

Oh sorry about the repost then.  I don't frequent here enough to notice.  I just glanced over the first couple of pages in the forum and figured my issue was related to the NEW version and wouldn't have been posted about prior to Feb 25 or so.  I guess i probably should have done a search.  :) 

Attempting fix now...  It did the trick!  Thanks for the help.