RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Tyrant

NAT Strict in BO2

When I'm about to play a game on Link (such as CoD), I start my own lobby and what not. I used to wonder why people couldn't join my game or lagged out the second they joined. I realized my NAT is strict. How can I change that? or Is that suppose to be that way? I know when on retail you just need to test network connection and it works fine and it changes to open. However, you cannot do that for the Jtag/RGH as it will screw it up correct?

Yeah here the same, my xBox shows also NAT Strikt, but i allready successfuly created a loby and there where over 30 players konstant without lags, dont know why .

I allready opened all port and UPnP but still same so i think its normal , anyway some issues are but only less ( Disconected Host or in Game Disconect). I hope some one have a ideea. :)

So what is the reason why people can't join me or I cannot join them?

I was getting an error trying to join someone, error said: an error has occurred accessing persistent rank data (0).

I can play with other people in GoW and etc, so its nothing wrong with pingpatch or whatever.

The issue is that you are using TU7 for black ops 2, go back to TU6.