RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
rahjer

1000 games on 2tb external drive

Looking for some help.  I have a 2tb external usb drive which has 1000 games on it.  Every time I start the 360, it reads the drive just fine, but when asked to go back to the arcade after I exit a game, it re-reads the external drive again which takes over a minute before I get back to the Aurora desk top displaying the games again.  Is there a way to  prevent the re-reads every time I exit a game?

11 hours ago, rahjer said:

Looking for some help.  I have a 2tb external usb drive which has 1000 games on it.  Every time I start the 360, it reads the drive just fine, but when asked to go back to the arcade after I exit a game, it re-reads the external drive again which takes over a minute before I get back to the Aurora desk top displaying the games again.  Is there a way to  prevent the re-reads every time I exit a game?

Disable autoscan

17 hours ago, felida said:

Disable autoscan

I think he means the normal Aurora boot taking up some time. I have 2x 2TB externals and a 2TB internal and it takes a minute or 2 to load up Aurora (autoscan disabled).

@rahjer - No, I believe there's no way to skip it. Aurora needs to import and scan it's database for it to load.