RealModScene
TrojanZ

How To Enable Avatars in 0.7b1

Hi guys... Need help to enable avatars. How do i do this? I think that this is possible as i see that some skins have avatars enabled in them. Don't want to use additional skins though. Please advice. Thanks in advance.

Additional info : I also have fsd3 on the hdd but i use aurora as my default. In fsd3 i see the avatar on the dashboard. So maybe this means i have the avatar update installed, or not? Been googling for solutions and so far i only found is doing the avatar update. But hopefully this is not the issue as i'm slightly reluctant of doing a MS update. The last time i did one, it made my xbox not able to boot up lol.

4 hours ago, TrojanZ said:

Hi guys... Need help to enable avatars. How do i do this? I think that this is possible as i see that some skins have avatars enabled in them. Don't want to use additional skins though. Please advice. Thanks in advance.

Additional info : I also have fsd3 on the hdd but i use aurora as my default. In fsd3 i see the avatar on the dashboard. So maybe this means i have the avatar update installed, or not? Been googling for solutions and so far i only found is doing the avatar update. But hopefully this is not the issue as i'm slightly reluctant of doing a MS update. The last time i did one, it made my xbox not able to boot up lol.

For that there are specific skins right here on the website

2 hours ago, Neocazen said:

For that there are specific skins right here on the website

Thanks for the info. Would prefer not to use another skin if possible. Can we use avatars with the default skin? 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, TrojanZ said:

Thanks for the info. Would prefer not to use another skin if possible. Can we use avatars with the default skin? 

Yes.. if you have the default skin.. it's there.. just in a smaller view.. 

1 minute ago, felida said:

Yes.. if you have the default skin.. it's there.. just in a smaller view.. 

The one that's supposed to be in gamer pic? Yea I suppose so. 

I installed a skin and the avatar does show in full, at the right side of the screen. Can we get the avatar to show in full with the default theme? Or does this involve making an own skin? 

2 minutes ago, TrojanZ said:

The one that's supposed to be in gamer pic? Yea I suppose so. 

I installed a skin and the avatar does show in full, at the right side of the screen. Can we get the avatar to show in full with the default theme? Or does this involve making an own skin? 

You would have to edit the view.. basically make the default different... But that is how they want to show it in the default skin

Just now, felida said:

You would have to edit the view.. basically make the default different... But that is how they want to show it in the default skin

How would I edit the view? Does this involve making a custom theme? Or is the option hidden somewhere that I missed? 

Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions mate. Maybe silly questions but, really thanks. 

2 minutes ago, TrojanZ said:

How would I edit the view? Does this involve making a custom theme? Or is the option hidden somewhere that I missed? 

Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions mate. Maybe silly questions but, really thanks. 

You would have to edit the skin yourself.. 

15 minutes ago, felida said:

You would have to edit the skin yourself.. 

Aite. Thanks for the info. Ima off to the skins tutorial section ha.