RealModScene

Aurora Trainers NO FOUND

The problem with the trainers.
Yesterday I updated Dashboard to version 17526.
After that, completely erased the folder Freestyle and Aurora from Xexmenu.
Made a clean installation of Aurora 0.7b.1.
(This was all done for the reason that TU were not located and did not start in Aurora).
New issue:
The trainers that I copied to the \ Aurora \ User \ Trainers folder do not appear in Aurora.
Before the Dashboard update, all the trainers worked. There are no new trainers. Only those that worked before the update.
In some games they are shown and work, in some it says "No trainer found". For example, in Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag.

4 hours ago, 9333003 said:

The problem with the trainers.
Yesterday I updated Dashboard to version 17526.
After that, completely erased the folder Freestyle and Aurora from Xexmenu.
Made a clean installation of Aurora 0.7b.1.
(This was all done for the reason that TU were not located and did not start in Aurora).
New issue:
The trainers that I copied to the \ Aurora \ User \ Trainers folder do not appear in Aurora.
Before the Dashboard update, all the trainers worked. There are no new trainers. Only those that worked before the update.
In some games they are shown and work, in some it says "No trainer found". For example, in Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag.

Ok.. I'm gonna say this.. only aurora trainers can be launched from within aurora.. you can still launch other trainers via filebrowser..

Now since you copied stuff.. how? Did you ftp them? As there is a ftp protocol that will break everything on Xbox.. and being on a higher kernel wouldn't make trainers not work.. 

29 minutes ago, felida said:

Now since you copied stuff.. how? Did you ftp them? As there is a ftp protocol that will break everything on Xbox.. and being on a higher kernel wouldn't make trainers not work..

Copy from USB Flash. Same missing trainer(

If you go to the Trainers folder in Explorer, find the folder with the game ID, there will be an XEX trainer file, but it does not start.

IMG_2466.jpg

IMG_2467.jpg

IMG_2468.jpg

12 hours ago, 9333003 said:

Copy from USB Flash. Same missing trainer(

If you go to the Trainers folder in Explorer, find the folder with the game ID, there will be an XEX trainer file, but it does not start

ok, just because the trainer matches the title ID, doesn't mean the trainer matches the media ID mate.. usually they are for region free games..

now if you are 100% certain that you had working versions before.. then i would suggest a corruption somewhere

8 hours ago, felida said:

now if you are 100% certain that you had working versions before

200%.

Perhaps I will try to download other versions of these games. Maybe something has changed in Dash.

2 hours ago, 9333003 said:

200%.

Perhaps I will try to download other versions of these games. Maybe something has changed in Dash.

Highly doubt something changed that much.. to block it.. considering we have access to unsigned code completely lol..