RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
vydex

FSD 3 not scanning 1tb USB hard drive

Hi guys any help on this would be appreciated as I cant seem to workout why FSD 3 wont scan my toshiba 1tb usb hard drive. The hard drive is formatted to Fat 32 and I have set the scan depth to 4 etc. I can start games from the file manager that are on the hard drive but FSD will just not scan the drive for games so I can start them from the library in FSD 3. Any pointers or ideas would be appreciated thanks.

hi fellas thanks for the input Ive tried all the suggestions but still it wont show up the games i seem to be able to launch then from file manager though which seems real strange but still a no go

Try clearing the database and start again.

Add the correct path, set the relevant scan depth, save and reboot the console.

It's a year later and no one has solved this?

I just got a 2TB WD Elements USB HDD and I've managed to move and detect nearly all of my games. For some reason, "Manage Game Paths" scanned my USB1 (WD HDD) only once.  After that, it won't scan any more content from that drive. It missed 2 of my games (Forza 4 and Forza Horizon 2). I successfully added Forza 4, but it won't scan the drive anymore. What the hell????

EDIT: I figured it out! I put the whole Forza Horizon 2 directory inside another directory called "Horizon 2" and for some weird reason, it worked.

(I posted this in another thread as well, but didn't want someone reading THIS thread and not thinking I solved my issue.)