i have the same problem, but no more ideas....
i would really appreciate if someone could help me
i just updated my 360 slim, by generating a kernel update using xebuild GUI 2.098, without any problem. (plugged USb stick with proper data, boot on xell by eject button) and all is ok
I'm now in 17502, but i lost kinect.
And i'm unable to install system update
i already try :
- put $$ystemUpdate and $SystemUpdate on a usb stick, before and after booting
- disabling "noupdate" in FSD
- i don't find any "sysext" folder on my drives
- plug usb when in microsoft standart dashboard
- try with 2 different usb stick and directly with $$ystemUpdate and $SystemUpdate on the usb hard drive
=> i never see the update prompt
i have a 360 slim with RGH. i have an usb HDD and a usb stick
i think i have a 4gb internal "drive", but i'm not sure
i boot directly on FSD
Can someone help me ?
sorry for my english, i'm french :-)