RealModScene
jackthejobber

Repeated USB not recognized

I formatted my flash drive with my XBOX for xbox storage (saved games etc) but whenever I reboot my xbox, the xbox recognizes the flash drive as "USB Storage Device" and not "Memory Unit". I can still access the files via horizon but Xbox just doesnt recognize it.

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Tapatalk

I formatted my flash drive with my XBOX for xbox storage (saved games etc) but whenever I reboot my xbox, the xbox recognizes the flash drive as "USB Storage Device" and not "Memory Unit". I can still access the files via horizon but Xbox just doesnt recognize it.

what dash are you on? as the USB option has DRASTICALLY changed from what it once was.. lol

I'm trying to flash the new NAND to update the dashboard but xell reloaded always gets stuck at some 192.168.1.98 sending packet error something like that.

I'm trying to flash the new NAND to update the dashboard but xell reloaded always gets stuck at some 192.168.1.98 sending packet error something like that.

Follow the tutorial in my signature below, and don't use XeLL for the write ;)

I thought u needed to use xell because I used rgh. I got that from a tutorial somewhere but now i cant find it

I thought u needed to use xell because I used rgh. I got that from a tutorial somewhere but now i cant find it

Only part you need xell for is to get your cpukey... otherwise you don't need it for rgh or jtag during upgrades...

Sent from my SM-G903F

Use Swizzy's Simple Nand Flasher.. is just a default.xex that can flash for you
  • Like 1