RealModScene
Slayer5264

I can't play by Lan in system link

Some days ago I can play fine, I have all ports open and God connection but just some times I can play, in BO 3 I can play some times, and sometimes the game launch the error "can't join to private game" but I don't know who is the matter just happened some times and in halo reach its the same error "you can't join... Your connection Lan Open is usually compatible" but I can't play, I think my Xbox troll me please help. Thanks to everybody and have a God day

The error "cant join the game" or something similar to that comes because either your ping is too high or the server/game is full.....

Ping is high when your connection is bad or you live far away from people you are hosting... NO your xbox is not trolling you...

I also get that errors... And again make sure that all the tests are passing.. Try hosting the game yourself and check if people will join...

• Like 1

past few days ive seen that message alot, then yesterday i couldnt play for a few hours. apparently i mustve hit a wrong button and somehow turned pinppatch off inside dashlaunch settings, and then saved the settings also (i was fixing my settings after updated-fakelive). anyways turned pingpatch on and it works again but still see that unjoinable message alot on TU3.

i never see anyone playing black op3 at nighttime here. which would be usa mtn time 5-12pm

I don't know who is the problem I think it's maybe the ping or something else I'm from Mexico and yesterday in the night at 1 am I can play halo reach and BO 3 hosting games, but now in the morning the same error appear. I Chek and the ping patch is enabled

I don't know who is the problem I think it's maybe the ping or something else I'm from Mexico and yesterday in the night at 1 am I can play halo reach and BO 3 hosting games, but now in the morning the same error appear. I Chek and the ping patch is enabled

This likely means that nobody within reach of your connection is hosting at that time

OK I think I know what you mean now.

In zombie mode you can ONLY join a game if its in the LOBBY.

I think that changed in update 3. makes it hard to play, patience :(

a banner with instructions would be nice... "be patient, joining requires a lobby for zombies"

OK I think I know what you mean now.

In zombie mode you can ONLY join a game if its in the LOBBY.

I think that changed in update 3. makes it hard to play, patience :(

a banner with instructions would be nice... "be patient, joining requires a lobby for zombies"

It's nothing that happend with TU3, it's always been like that, in order for you to play with someone, you either have to host a game yourself or join someone elses game which is hosted...

It's nothing that happend with TU3, it's always been like that, in order for you to play with someone, you either have to host a game yourself or join someone elses game which is hosted...

I understand that, what im saying is I couldve sworn i used tobe able to join a zombie match that was already going on. like jump in at round 4 or whatever.

I understand that, what im saying is I couldve sworn i used tobe able to join a zombie match that was already going on. like jump in at round 4 or whatever.

Oh, i see... well, we don't have any control over what the game does, or any messages it sends etc. etc. we're not going to add that to the RSS feed either, it's rather pointless...