RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Fenderm8

BO2 DLC Problems

Some of my BO2 DLC shows in system link and some does not even though i have done the same steps for all of them. 
So i have Nuketown/Nuketown Zombies and Revolution working fine but Uprising and Vengeance do not work/show in system link. I have TU18, my method of adding the DLC is to extract the files using Horizon then sorting the correct files sabs/sabls and copying them over but whenever i do this they never show in system link so i also do the method configuring a usb and then transfer the files to the usb with Horizon then copying the dlc to my RGH's hardrive on the normal xbox dash and unlocking them in xm360. Note: i can do either of these methods individually and they don't show in system link but if i do both they do.. well for Nuketown and Revolution. 
What am i doing wrong? I've noticed that Nuketown and Revolution come under: Call of Duty Black Ops II and are titled in Horizion Call of Duty Black Ops II BUT Uprising and Vengeance on the other hand are titled: Call of Duty Black Ops 2, instead of II
Could this be the reason why? Because Horizon does not let me change the name of it and i have no idea how to change the name of it

• Like 1