RealModScene
Sloth

GTA 5 mod menu not working?

You are better off asking in their thread, we don't really offer much support for Trainers here, the source of the trainer is where you're most likely to get support with it...

I know it says about RPC but I never downloaded it. so does that count for basically removing it?

Changes have to be made as far as i can tell or it won't work,if you read further on in the thread others got it working by doing so

• Like 1

Changes have to be made as far as i can tell or it won't work,if you read further on in the thread others got it working by doing so

I see that I see somone talking about RPC.xex is that the answer u are talking about and what is rpc??

yes &  i don't have a clue i don't use trainers.Just read through the thread it's more than rpc.xex there's numbers that have to match the game or something to get it t work,including using the correct tu

yes & i don't have a clue i don't use trainers.Just read through the thread it's more than rpc.xex there's numbers that have to match the game or something to get it t work,including using the correct tu

I read something that says to edit your launch.ini by deleting rpc.xex but when I got to launch.ini on my game its like a paper file I can't open it help?!?!??!

Ok final question this is the answer to ally Promblems. It's says delete rpc.xex but I have no plugins in dashlaunch it's empty help me

Please learn to use the edit button

And, rpc.xex is a dashlaunch plugin, launch.ini is edited on your computer or using the dashlaunch installer...

If there's no rpc.xex you don't have to remove it... but, seriously, i told you already that you get the best support on the forum you downloaded the trainer/mod menu from, please ask any further questions about this mod menu over there, we're mostly guessing as to what the problem could be over here, we're not that into using trainers etc. etc. on this forum/site, and as such we don't really have much experience with them either...