RealModScene
xeco

Aurora starting issues

hi,

i have a xbox and i was using LT3.0 till recently changed my mind and entered in Aurora's world..

I have the Aurora installed now (a friend of mine made the installation), but all the profiles and save games appear corrupt..

I was so sad that my happiness of having the aurora vanished right away :(

I start to dig and found out some solution that was to copy the saves to another MU and then back again.. well, it sounded weird for me but i give it a try, but as expected, didnt work..

Is there any possibility to recover the profiles and save games?

Another question is, everyone is pointing the search of games for an external hdd, but i want to move the games to the normal HDD,is it possible to have in there instead of external?

Any information it will be need to provide, just ask.. (i'm still a bit noob on this subject)

Thank you all!

• Like 2

Yes just put the games in the internal,i won't bother explaining how to do it & the location there are enough tuts & youtube vids for that,suggest you browse the tuts section & search forum as well,using tuts from fsd will help as well as it will show locations of folders in hdd1,however my preferred method was using filezilla to find out what the folder tree structure is like on the 360,if you navigate C drive of a computer the 360 will be a breeze

As for the profile i can't help a stuffed profile is a stuffed profile its better to copy than move

Game saves may or may not be salvageable unless someone knows better all i'd do is drag n drop them to the new profile,tho the new profile will most probably have to be the same name ? ,i've never tried it as there's no game save i really need,besides it gives me an excuse to replay the game

There are ways of making savegames work with a new profile, but it's not easy... you have to patch the XUID and other things for some savegames, each one is different...

Thank you for all your help! it was really helpfull and i've solved my profile problem!

What i did: after i copied the profile to a pendrive, i've open the horizon and extracted "file"..

After i used the program Con flag remover and correct that same file.

Then i use modio to rehash and resign..

finally i went to horizon again and made inject file with corrected one (not the *.bak one).

And problem solved!! :)

I hope that will be usefull to someone else :)

best regards

Thank you for all your help! it was really helpfull and i've solved my profile problem!

What i did: after i copied the profile to a pendrive, i've open the horizon and extracted "file"..

After i used the program Con flag remover and correct that same file.

Then i use modio to rehash and resign..

finally i went to horizon again and made inject file with corrected one (not the *.bak one).

And problem solved!! :)

I hope that will be usefull to someone else :)

best regards

This only works if your profile has been on a console that's flagged for a ban... rebuilding the nand and never connecting to xbox live again will keep this from happening

The issue is basically that the profile gets locked to a specific console... that flag is removed with con flag remover, which essentially fixes the problem until you run the same profile on the same console again (restoring the flag)

Is possible..but before i wasn't using it on online..

but it seems that i was happy before the time..i'm starting to copy the content i want to console,and after a while the profile is corrupted..again..

i've made the same process again, and after a while, corrupted again :(

but i've realised that now is only needed the rehash because if i read with con flag,it shows all FFFFF.. so i suppose that is not restoring the flag :/

is it happening this because im copying all the things to hdd?

Is possible..but before i wasn't using it on online..

but it seems that i was happy before the time..i'm starting to copy the content i want to console,and after a while the profile is corrupted..again..

i've made the same process again, and after a while, corrupted again :(

but i've realised that now is only needed the rehash because if i read with con flag,it shows all FFFFF.. so i suppose that is not restoring the flag :/

is it happening this because im copying all the things to hdd?

It sounds to me that your hdd might be failing... or something is wrong with your NAND, or there's a plugin running that's messing this up for you... disable any/all dashlaunch plugins, make sure you don't have "devprofile" enabled in dashlaunch, and if all that fails, rebuild your nand...