RealModScene
johnny429az

FREESTYLE dash 3 crashed with a black screen.

My FREESTYLE dash stop working . It was working fine and now I get a black screen. I have tried to reinstall it and still get a black screen.

Your retail dash is work means , first u need to paste new fsd folder on your external HDD except launche file. And then goto your retail dash open xex menu and then goto dashlanunch ,

Next select default path for your fsd default. xex file andthen save your setting nw new launch file was created ,,then restart ur console

Sent from my Xperia Miro using Tapatalk

Yes the retail dash works fine. But I dont have a external hd just 250g internal. If I change my default does that mean it will boot up to FREESTYLE all the time.

Yes the retail dash works fine. But I dont have a external hd just 250g internal. If I change my default does that mean it will boot up to FREESTYLE all the time.

Start by doing this:

Setup a launch.ini with any USB drive formatted in FAT32 which points to XEXMenu or Dashlaunch on that usb drive (default=usb:\path\to\default.xex)

Next, download the latest F3 (775 if my memory serves me right) extract this to a folder on your usb drive

Now, start your console with this drive in your console, it should now boot into XEXMenu/Dashlaunch, copy the files from your F3 folder to your harddrive, erase the old folder BEFORE copying over the new one

Next, you can set up a new launch.ini using the dashlaunch installer and save it to your harddrive, now it'll automatically boot into F3 when you start your console :D and your problem should hopefully be solved...