RealModScene
gangrel_1313

Is Libxenon gone?

I went to Libxenon's website to see if there was anything new with emulation and it doesn't load anything but a white page, I went to a website to have it check the site and it said it looked down.. So are they just down or gone or what?

Matt

I went to Libxenon's website to see if there was anything new with emulation and it doesn't load anything but a white page, I went to a website to have it check the site and it said it looked down.. So are they just down or gone or what?

Matt

We're still around, it's probably a temporary server fault ;) i'll talk to the ppl responsible ;)

• Like 1

We're still around, it's probably a temporary server fault ;) i'll talk to the ppl responsible ;)

will there be many more DL updates as the scene seems to be fading, if so would it be wise to sell on my JTAG now?

will there be many more DL updates as the scene seems to be fading, if so would it be wise to sell on my JTAG now?

As long as there is a need for it, there'll be DL updates comming... if cOz decides to leave the scene entirely, someone else will come and take over, and i'm pretty sure that DL won't just dissappear ;)

As long as there is a need for it, there'll be DL updates comming... if cOz decides to leave the scene entirely, someone else will come and take over, and i'm pretty sure that DL won't just dissappear ;)

cheers for the heads up :)