RealModScene
scripter666

Fsd 3 freezeing when connecting xlink

everytime i go to sign in to xlink it says connected then beeps and freezes console im running on a jasper 512mb nand with latest kernel and this was a fresh install can someone help me out with what the problem could be

yapp got same1 here, im thinking mybe using cable instead of wireless would do the trick. but i dont have 75meters of cable. Any1 using cable and still got same problem?

Hi guys, i too have the same problem but read around and found sort of a work-around for this problem, start Xlink Kai on your pc and go to the game u want to play, then load the game on your console (do not connect to xlink on your console as this freezes) then go to system link in your game of choice and it should still work.

I have tested this with Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3 and it worked fine for me.

• Like 2

it is a bug and will be looked into, thanks

Just curious if this was ever fixed. I haven't setup Xlink since upgrading to F3 because I read this was an issue. Thanks!

it is a bug and will be looked into, thanks

Hey JPizzle, i'm an administrator with Team XLink. Is there anything i can do to help fix this bug? I emailed JQE a few days ago offering help but haven't received a response yet.

Our servers have been getting DDOS'd over the past few weeks and we've been forced to move to a new server with ddos protection. Our webui was crashing because of this and we had to make some adjustments. Perhaps FSD3 is having a similar issue?

llnk

thank you but we know what the issue is already just haven't gotten around to fixing it yet, very busy working on great new exciting stuff.

Hi all, I have a question about COD Black Ops 2.

To play SplitSreen I need to wait till game round finishes and ONLY in lobby I can add a second player.

Is there any way to add second player without waiting the end of game?

Thank you

jus spend 4 days an 15 hours to set Xlink up only to find the same problem, tried everything to sort this out even tried the system link but if ure not connected u cannot do this so......dont know wether to try xbslink or jus give up any help team x

why wouldn't you use LiNK? Check the tutorials section for help setting it up.