RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Prayer

Qwix - "Identifire not found! Possible corruption?"

Hello,So I downloaded Crash Bandicoot: Wrath of Cortex from the Internet but when I try to load the ISO in Qwix the message above shows. It's not the only game that does that, I also tried GTA Vice City and Crash Nitro Kart but with no luck. I would be very greatful if somebody could help me solve this :D

tried it and it gives me "Could not locate default.xex or default.xbe." errorp.s. when I downloaded these games the tag beside them said [Xbox360] so I'm guessing that they're pre-converted to work on a dvd-cd media??

Is the latest version of XexTool (v6.3) present in the ISO2GOD directory?

If I remember correctly, ISO2GOD won't work with "modified" XBOX1 .xbe files.

I downloaded the game again from another source and it's working now, converted it with ISO2GOD. Thanks for the help.

Is the latest version of XexTool (v6.3) present in the ISO2GOD directory? If I remember correctly, ISO2GOD won't work with "modified" XBOX1 .xbe files.

I guess this one was ripped only for dvd usage not jtag/rgh.

You downloaded the game?

It's not for me to really say here, but that's piracy my friend.

Rip your original retail disc(s) and you won't have any issues :).

I'm sure he was just downloading a copy of a game he already has purchased, maybe his disc was damaged.

Thanks for the tip but I don't have any Xbox classic games, I just wanted to know if the game I got worked on my console for future use, in case I stumble upon one in the future. You know, as a tester.Edit: I do have the games mentioned above but they are sadly for my old PS2 that has a damaged laser, I could play the games via an Emulator on PC but it's not the same ;)