RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
ShinjiRx

None of my GOD game detected

hi, i'm new to fsd, i've using nxe dashboard all the time before i flash my xbox to 16202

all my homebrew and xex game are detected and launch successfully but none of my GOD game are being detected nor launch

i think my setting aren't wrong but i'm using a internal 1TB hdd, could the hdd being a problem of my game being not detected?

post-5191-0-37107300-1357886924_thumb.jpg

What GoD formatted games is it (don't name them but are they actually retail games?) or is it homebrew? sometimes converting Homebrew to GoD will probably end up not working.

What are you using to convert to GoD and are you uploading them to the content/00000... folder?

I'm also using a 1TB HDD, so your fine

i have two homebrew in GOD format(Nxe2god,xexmenu1.1) , others are retail games

some game from internet, and some titles are from my retail disc,

internet one i use iso2god, for retail i do install and run nxe2god, and yeah all of them uploaded to content/0000..

all of them show, run fines on nxe dash

could be that two hombrew blocking those games from showing?

After i delete that GOD format nxe2god and reinstall FSD it still doesn't show unless i add that game manually like adding a path to content/0000000000000000/FFFFFFFF

adjust your scan depth accordingly and do not use the 'auto' sort when settings the scan path, set it to what ever it actually is (360 games, xbox1 games, xbla...)

uh, i just found a default.xex inside that 000000 folder, is that should be there or only folder inside there?

No that shouldn't be there, shouldn't affect the scan either, follow what the guy above said ^^

PS. NXE2GOD and ISO2GOD GoD format wont affect it.