RealModScene
krogar104

Dlc Loading to Homebrew section Fix

this post is for anyone having the same issue I had with dlc loading to homebrew after scan the problem isn't dashlaunch or f3 and can be a giant headache or at least mine was the solution I found (this may not be your problem) is to correct your hdd with partition fixer default.xex unfortunatley the site i found out about it from was not willing to post as it has something to do with dev I have a DL directly to microsoft.com but until I hear from an admin I will wait to post i'm sorry but this at least might clear some confusion for some and get you in the direction

and I would just like to give a huge thank you to all contributing to fsd your guy's dash has brought me as much entertainment as the games themselves f3 is a work of awesomeness

DLC shouldn't be loading, in any section. Not that I know off anyway.

if you have homebrew stuff, you should really keep it in a homebrew folder away from the "content" folder.

Ie. HDD1/My Stuff/Homebrew

and have the scan settings scan for homebrew games in there instead of content.

I've noticed a few other people with the same problem but no reply on a fix what happens is when you scan for xbla the scan will pick up your dlc and drop it in the homebrew for some reason this seems to be a matter of fresh install because I decided to clean of my internal and xbox didn't fully install the partition through nxe

Never had it myself, when I first installed, and I've 100s of DLC. We'll see if any admins come along and say. Just weird.

They should add a DLC section, nice to keep track of all your DLC B)