RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
FacaNaCaveiraBR

Can I change the game box colors in coverflow?

I just can´t find a way to change the game box colors in F3 coverflow.

Example:

My Rock Band Blitz (arcade game) show a purple game case in coverflow, instead the orange

Many kinect games, like Kinect Sports, adventures, Michael Jackson show a green case, and some Retail like Rock Band 2 show in purple, instead green, it really annoys me. Any sugestions?

F3 automatically decides which colour box to give the the game based on certain flags within the games data, there are still some kinks to be worked out.

F3 automatically decides which colour box to give the the game based on certain flags within the games data, there are still some kinks to be worked out.

Thanks for the answer, a option to change the game box colours would be great, like we have to change the covers, background, banners, icons...

You should also consider o option to create a custom section, like "games", "emulators", "homebrew", so I could finally put the kinect games separately from the retails :)

Anyway, congratulations for the great job, F3 is a thousand times better than the original MS dash, they should learn from you how make a awesome dashboard!