RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Dilpz213

FIFA 13 disc unreadable

Hi All.

I'm runningnpa RGH jasper with the latest dash, F3 and DL 3.05. All of my games are on a share and are played via connectX. A few days ago I decided to download some title updates for FIFA 13 via F3. Ever since I have done that the game seems to give me a disc unreadable error every time I'm in the middle of a match. I've deleted all of the TU's, cleared the cache on the HDD where the game saves are but none of these things has had any effect.

Has anyone else had a similar issue? If so, does anyone have a fix????

Furthermore, just wanted to give a shout out to all the guys here at RMS. U guys really have produced some great stuff! Looking forward to seeing whats next!

Hi irishdave. Thanks for your advice. Any reason for this? It's been working as a GOD up until now so I don't know why that's an issue? I'll follow it advice and try to rip the game to HDD instead to see if thT makes a difference.

No, I sometimes get it too, its very annoying.

Try running the game through x360gamehack, to remove any bugs (anti piracy) that may be in the default.xex file and try converting to GoD again, other than that you're most likly have to play it without the game on demand format.

HOWEVER..

I have fixed these issues, especially with my kinect games , such as Kinect Sports Season 1 and 2 that wouldn't work at all..

Get the orginal disc/backup copy, and install disc to Hard Drive, then use nxe2god to convert it to GoD. That will fix your issue B)

^^

That was from personal experience

Assuming you have the orginal Fifa 13 of course, if the disc has come unreadable, rent it from a local shop or borrow from a friend.

Remeber, let me know how it goes see if this fixed the issue for you too.

• Like 1