RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Zoran Lazic

Error in the log file - missing Smbdll.xex

Hi All, -

I need to ask a question. On new clean XBOX there is an aurora 0.6b installation. Be aware that i didn't done this installation so i don't know if someone done anything else before me.
Basically i wanted to try playing Civilization Revolution and game simply breaks.

I went to the log files and Then i found out that in log file i have few DLL missing but i have managed to find all except this one

{ "time" : "23:08:04.714", "thread" : "0xF9000050", "type" : "error", "filter" : "DllBase", "message" : "Failed to load game:\\Plugins\\SmbDll.xex" }

I am not sure if this is reason why game broke but when i see error i usually think that is something i should attend to.

If anyone has a solution or advice, please share.

All best and keep up the good work :)

• Like 2

Hi All, -

I need to ask a question. On new clean XBOX there is an aurora 0.6b installation. Be aware that i didn't done this installation so i don't know if someone done anything else before me.

Basically i wanted to try playing Civilization Revolution and game simply breaks.

I went to the log files and Then i found out that in log file i have few DLL missing but i have managed to find all except this one

{ "time" : "23:08:04.714", "thread" : "0xF9000050", "type" : "error", "filter" : "DllBase", "message" : "Failed to load game:\\Plugins\\SmbDll.xex" }

I am not sure if this is reason why game broke but when i see error i usually think that is something i should attend to.

If anyone has a solution or advice, please share.

All best and keep up the good work :)

It's not related...

What kernel are you on? What format did you use? (GOD, XEX?) What are your dashlaunch settings?

Sent from my SM-G903F