RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
bboyrican24

System Link Not Working

So I just started having this problem once i updated to FSD3 where i cannot system link anymore.. Prior to the update i was able to with all the games I have on my hard drive... So is there something i need to cut off or should I downgrade back to my old FSD. Thanks peeps//

how were you system linking ? I need ALL the information before i can help you...

what version of FSD were you on before.... what cant you do exactly now...

I was previously using fsd2 and updated to fsd3 a couple of days ago.. So while I was on fsd2 I would system link in different COD games, and everything would work just fine, but now that i updated i am no longer able to find my game from my JTAG on my Retail like was before.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

we are now using LiNK for system link, it is our own system link network similar to Xlink and XBSLink but much much improved. If you are looking to not use LiNK and just use regular systemlink between your JTAG/RGH and a retail console you need to go into the plugin settings area in F3 and unload the plugin.

we are now using LiNK for system link, it is our own system link network similar to Xlink and XBSLink but much much improved. If you are looking to not use LiNK and just use regular systemlink between your JTAG/RGH and a retail console you need to go into the plugin settings area in F3 and unload the plugin.

why don't you support me?

why don't you support me?

I dont understand what you mean ?

are you one of my children ??

:p

How do i go by doing this?? I honestly wont even be using LiNK... Thanks.

Oh damn this made me laugh.. lol.

go into the settings area, then plugin settings and click unload....

I don't know why anyone would not want to use LiNK though..... it's systemlink multiplayer anytime you want with people from all over the world!

heh i didn't know how to explain it. i messaged you and stuff, wrote here and never got a reply.