RealModScene
s8n

may have found a bug in Aurora

hi members and Swizzy ,  about 3 months ago i modded my 4th 360 with RGH 1.2 previous ones were CR4 XL's.  Anyway i may have found a bug in Aurora or something else i'll explain.  When Aurora starts loading in the bottom right hand corner it loads the files from my hard drive quickly.  I happened to need the exact title name for one of the Do Don Pachi games as i was renaming some of the games in Aurora ,  so i loaded it through Aurora and when i got what i needed i held Home on my controller and exited back to Aurora.

interestingly when Aurora starts to load the files ( bottom right hand corner ) they load slower than when cold booting the 360.  Im not sure if this is a bug in Aurora ,  its not a big problem but im curious whats happening and if others have experienced this

from memory if i play Virtua Tennis 3 and then exit Aurora functions fine ,  seems its picky about this particular Do Don Pachi game

chat soon

• Like 2

update ,  the problem looks to be resolved in Aurora 0.6b.  I can't replicate the problem so it seems to be fixed.

nice work Aurora team