RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
AmyGrrl

Does Aurora have troubles reading the Media ID on some games?

When I bring up the info on two games. Assault Heroes and Astropop. It reads the Media ID as 00000000. Because of this. I am unable to download the Title Update for Assault Heroes. 3 times now I have deleted the games from the console then downloaded the games directly from XBOX Live! And transfered it over. Still does not show the Media ID. However if I load the game. Then bring up the MiniBlades. It shows the correct Media ID at the bottom. How can I fix this?

• Like 1

It means they don't have a MediaID, really old games don't have it, besides that, the MediaID isn't all that important, BaseVersion is what's important really...

Also, Aurora reads the Package, when you run the game, it reads the xex... they may or may not be the same MediaID etc.

Sent from my SM-G903F

Still doesn't really fix the issues of Aurora not being able to manage the Title Update on those games. Is this fixed in the new version? If not maybe you could have have it extract the media id directly from the default.xex when the package has a media id of 00000000. Maybe have a way to manually enable that on other games that might need it if Media ID's don't match. Thanks.

Still doesn't really fix the issues of Aurora not being able to manage the Title Update on those games. Is this fixed in the new version? If not maybe you could have have it extract the media id directly from the default.xex when the package has a media id of 00000000. Maybe have a way to manually enable that on other games that might need it if Media ID's don't match. Thanks.

It does if you modify the package, adding the info found in the xex...

It's not particularly easy to read the info from the xex within a package on the console...

Sent from my SM-G903F