RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Helcio Macedo

Aurora 0.5b freezes on "Processing scripts Coverflow"

Hey All!!

I need a little help here!!

I have installed the Aurora 0.5b side-by-side with my FSD 775.. IN THE INTERNAL MEMORY so.. i have tested, for some days, and its prettly good for me.. and now i have turn my Aurora my first (main) dash on the Dashlaunch path.

BUUUUT.... Today..
My Aurora freezes on the launch screen with the message "Processing scripts Coverflow" (or someting like this).. and it show me a message on the screen requesting to ("Restart Aurora", "Start Metro" and "Try to Continue") ~

Restarting: We cant continue to anywhere..

Metro: I cant access the Dash system, Dashlaunch or any other thing..

Tring to continue.. it still freezed!

HELP ME!!!

The internal Memory (Nand) is the worst place, for any kind of content, except your 360 os. You have a high risk, to get errors in your Nand. Put XEX Menu (or any other Kind of alternative Dashboard) on DVD and boot up your Xbox 360 (hold the right shoulder button, to boot in NXE, and then start the dvd)  and move your Aurora data (folder) to Usb Stick or Hdd  and edit your Dashlaunch auto start path.

• Like 3

The internal Memory (Nand) is the worst place, for any kind of content, except your 360 os. You have a high risk, to get errors in your Nand. Put XEX Menu (or any other Kind of alternative Dashboard) on DVD and boot up your Xbox 360 (hold the right shoulder button, to boot in NXE, and then start the dvd)  and move your Aurora data (folder) to Usb Stick or Hdd  and edit your Dashlaunch auto start path.

It works.. My XeXMenu isnt installed in the internal memory.. so i put the files on the USB Stick and i have moved the content to the internal storage.. With it i do exactly the same as you tell me! :)

Thanks a lot!

• Like 1