RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
stevestevens

My BIL gave my kids his old Xbox 360 with Aurora installed

I am a novice with the whole stuff so I have one questions.  I bought my kids Madden 15 and FIFA 16.  I cannot get the games to play on the system.  It just reads "game error: the game couldn't start.  Try downloading the game again"  It says this on the download and when I just try to play if off the disc.

ANy direction in the right direction would be appreciated.

Ouch-- looks like he gave you a project with the system. I'm 99% sure that updating the console to the latest dashboard (17489) will solve your problems. (this one solution fixes most problems people experience playing their games)

Is there any possibility he could help you with this? I assume since he gave you the console, he is probably the expert of the two of you. Please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

We can certainly help you too. In order to do so, I have a few questions for you:

1) Do you have a NAND reader/writer for your Xbox 360? (Examples include: NAND-X, JR-Programmer v1/v2, Matrix SPI Programmer)

2) Do you have a NAND dump and CPU key?

3) Do you have access to Dashlaunch?

4) If necessary, are you willing and comfortable with soldering?

Let me know and I can figure out some sort of course of action for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Read the tutorial in my signature below and you'll have the kernel updated in no time :)