RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
shinwg

help with aurora setting

hi i am new to this, i was using fsd. every time I try to connect to unity always get error so cant request API key also download games cover and tu. also idk what to do with ftp and webui 

Step 1. Make sure you have internet connection

Step 2. Make sure you are on the latest version of Aurora

Step 3. Make sure you have an account on xboxunity.net and that you type in that name into the username box

Step 4. Make sure you type in the password EXACTLY right and that your account works using a PC, if not that's why...

Step 1. Make sure you have internet connection

Step 2. Make sure you are on the latest version of Aurora

Step 3. Make sure you have an account on xboxunity.net and that you type in that name into the username box

Step 4. Make sure you type in the password EXACTLY right and that your account works using a PC, if not that's why...

yes I did everything you said still can't connect to xboxunity.net but I can connect on my pc and this site. my xbox 360 is rgh and banned but I used to connect when fsd was supported. 

Do you have access to either Dashlaunch or your launch.ini?

It shouldn't affect connectivity to xboxunity.net, but I would at least make sure livestrong is disabled. Maybe try enabling xhttp.

Sorry, I'm just at a loss of what to recommend. It seems more likely that you have a firewall blocking your Xbox from xboxunity.net... Well, that is unless being banned from live cripples your net connectivity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, that is unless being banned from live cripples your net connectivity.

It doesn't effect anything like that, all it effects is the ability to go on xbox live, and possibly locking profiles/gamesaves to the console until the nand has been rebuilt

Do you have access to either Dashlaunch or your launch.ini?

It shouldn't affect connectivity to xboxunity.net, but I would at least make sure livestrong is disabled. Maybe try enabling xhttp.

Sorry, I'm just at a loss of what to recommend. It seems more likely that you have a firewall blocking your Xbox from xboxunity.net... Well, that is unless being banned from live cripples your net connectivity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It doesn't effect anything like that, all it effects is the ability to go on xbox live, and possibly locking profiles/gamesaves to the console until the nand has been rebuilt

Like I said I didn't have no problem with fsd, Maybe something is wrong with my dashlaunch but I don't have an Idea yes livestrong is disabled what esle I need to able and disable? thank you guys for any help