RealModScene
gangrel_1313

A Thought about FSD3

I had a thought about something, every time that I update FSD, I have to manually re-download covers and ect.. I found that using file manager and moving title updates folder to the new directory (I install each release in separate directories) and I recovered my TU's without downloading them again, have you guys ever thought of a import plugin that will import game covers, TU's and other stuff to save from having to download them multiple times....

I understand that updating from the dash probably just overwrites (I assume), but I've had to manually download because of my internet connection.

when manually updating all you need to do is download the new package and overwrite the old files

I second that. A clean database named by name+mediaid with subfolders for corresponding content (TU, Assets,..) would be great or at least something that allows data migration between different boxes/setups.