RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
tvaustin

rgh xbox requires update

hi i have a phat jasper xbox 360 which has had the rgh on it. i last updated it about 2 years ago and i purchased lego dimensions for xmas and it is asking for an update. i have a 1tb usb external harddrive with games on it and since trying to do the update i can no longer play any games due to it asking for this update.

i have freestyle dash which the xbox boots with

i have no wifi but can connect the xbox to the internet via ethernet

i have tried doing title updates but it is saying none available

as i mentioned before i have not updated xbox for a couple of years so can not remember any programs which you use to update. i am basically a newbie at this so would prefer easy to understand instructions as cant remember what a nand etc is.

i only now have a chromebook to download programs so no windows/mac programs can run on it

hope this all makes sense and thanks in advance

You'll have to get hold of a friend with a windows pc, and you'll have to read the tutorial linked to from my signature below, it tells you how to update your kernel which is the main thing you have to do... this should make the games work...

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

thanks swizzy i have an old windows pc up in loft so will have to get that down. do u need wifi or can this all be done by swapping usb drives etc.

It can be done entirely by usb, check the guide :)

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk