RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Mohamed Nigm

LOST profile data

hi guys

i lost my profile data (game awards, achievements , medals of gears of war 3 .... etc)  or it is corrupted any advice to fix this note that i play only on link i don't use live

You're more or less screwed, if I'm going to be honest.

But if you want to recover from it and never intend to use Live, you could always create a new profile and use an achievement unlocker for a quick boost.

Probably the most well known achievement unlocker is Anarchy. I recommend taking a look at Velocity: it has a built in profile creator and editor. The editor can unlock both achievements and avatar awards.

Lastly, I'm unsure how you lost your profile (or corrupted?), but I recommend making regular backups of your profile. Also, always backup before using any editor (even Anarchy and Velocity).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

But if you want to recover from it and never intend to use Live, you could always create a new profile and use an achievement unlocker for a quick boost.

Probably the most well known achievement unlocker is Anarchy. I recommend taking a look at Velocity: it has a built in profile creator and editor. The editor can unlock both achievements and avatar awards.

Lastly, I'm unsure how you lost your profile (or corrupted?), but I recommend making regular backups of your profile. Also, always backup before using any editor (even Anarchy and Velocity).

many thanks

can i use velocity or anarchy safly with my jtaged xbox ??

I don't see why you wouldn't-- modifying profiles is fairly safe considering they're not core system files.

If it were my Xbox? I would use both without worrying about it. Just remember to make backups once in a while.

• Like 1