RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
youssef.01

problem game (COD AD, GTA V)

The GTA V freeze i know tends to happen when the installed data is either missing or corrupt... it's a well known problem since the launch of the game...

It could also be the result of a trainer that's running, a bad dashlaunch plugin etc. etc. you'll need to supply more details, especially about what you've recently changed if this didn't happen before now, whatever you changed likely caused the problem

changed the dashlaunch and dash to new version , this is what happened

You likely messed up a setting somewhere then, can you post your launch.ini?

u mean folder launch.in

No, it's a file... containing your dashlaunch configuration... named "launch.ini"

I can't see anything out of the ordinary in that configuration that would cause such a problem, did you dump your NAND prior to updating? if so; try flashing that back and see if the issue persists

I can't see anything out of the ordinary in that configuration that would cause such a problem, did you dump your NAND prior to updating? if so; try flashing that back and see if the issue persists

What should i do now ?

I think I canceled flash file on my pc ,because the method by horzion faced problems , Resorted to update the network mode

I have no idea what you mean by that^ did you delete it? or not dump it first?

What does horizon have to do with anything?

I know how to fix the problem:

He put disc 1 and 2 in on his harddrive. Disc 1 contains a folder called Contents. Contents folder must be moved to HDD1. You can remove disc 1 after you moved this folder. Disc 2 is the one you have in your game folder.