RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
iShaxy

I have a problem with FAR CRY4

What kernel do you have? the number 1 reason for that error is a outdated kernel... the second reason is bad/missing data...

swizzy, when u say bad or missing data? can u be more specific please.

Well, the game isn't able to read one or more files it's expecting to be there, possibly due to it being missing or corrupt

Well, the game isn't able to read one or more files it's expecting to be there, possibly due to it being missing or corrupt

Do you mean missing from the process of converting it from an iso using exiso, which i use? or possibly a corrupt download?

Do you mean missing from the process of converting it from an iso using exiso, which i use? or possibly a corrupt download?

A little bit of both... it's impossible to say which one is the culprit without seeing your computer infront of me, exiso may fail, and upon doing so it exits... it doesn't stay open, which is bad, i have a tool that is partially based on exiso which reports errors and stays open, however it don't work with iso's which have empty folders (which is rare, but happens) i need to figure out why and fix it... but... i'm kinda busy with other more important projects at this time...

ABGX360 will allow you to check the iso, if the game partition crc is a match, it's a extraction problem ;)