RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
panxryba

Aurora 0.5b entering settings freeze console.

Hello,

At first I need to apology for my english.

I'm always using fsd but for some games there no trainer. And I read about Aurora. There is a lot of trainers. I downloaded Aurora, installed on my console. Aurora boot fine but when I'm going into settengs my console freeze and I can't do anything and only thing I can do is restart the cosole by pushing button on it. Can somebody help?

Thanks.

It's likely a bad download or something... or it's related to ConnectX, are you using ConnectX?

Try running a clean copy of Aurora 0.5b downloaded from this website, not somewhere else as others MAY have fiddled with the files which may cause issues for you

Still didn't work. The same problem on 0.4b and 0.5b. ;/

I didn't use ConnectX.

PS. I saw some folders are deleted. I don't know why. I copy all files but some folders didn't exist on console. (trainers)

Where do you run it from? and what method did you use to transfer it? what did you use to launch it? what kernel are you running?

Most issues like these are caused by a bad transfer or bad data, i highly doubt it's a bug in Aurora as it'd effect alot more people then just you...

Hi

I have the same problem

i put on the hdd file name xbdm.exe then i open dashluncher and put it in plugin 

Then i open the console and it freeze on aurora lunch I can’t do any thing and I can’t go out 

what should i do?