RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Zot1881

Title names from GOD containers

Hello.

Is there any way to force Aurora to use title names from GOD containers?

Currently all tittle names are taken from Unity web site i think, and caus enot all names are correct / good it would be great if there will be ability to take names from GOD instead.

It takes the name from the GOD container initially, then it grabs the one from xbox.com if available, there is currently no way to make it read and store the GOD name only... with scripting, you can override that... in 0.6b and onwards

Thanks for reply. So i need to wait to 0.6 or can just block xbox.com? What other information is taken from xbox.com?

Synopsis, game details such as what it supports (how many players are supported in the game etc. etc.) aswell as the background, icon and banner...

Everything except for the cover is taken from xbox.com

You can manually edit the database, or even rename the games manually if you like, that's all available in 0.5b and older...

Understand, so i can't just block it :(. I already manually edited names, but it's like doing the job two times.

Anyway thanks for responses and for great dash application.