RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Atifkazia

Bad connection

Why all of a sudden i start getting bad connection?... Two days before i was playing with the same people and the same host and was getting 3 bars connection which is very good.. Now today i play with same people and the same host and i am getting one bar..i have a wired connection...and no problems with my internet everybody is getting great connections..and i am the only one there with one bar... Is it a problem with my internet connection??.. How to solve this??

Once you are connected to another user in LiNK any bad connections that you experience are between you and the other users.   Our server's do not handle p2p network traffic at all- we just tell your xbox where to send its messages.

So you are saying this that bad connections happen due to some problem with the host and/or other players it has nothing to do with your servers..ok i get it...

I have another problem ... What happens is when i turn off my console sometimes the green light on the power brick turns orange which is normal but sometime it changes to orange and keeps blinking even when i turn off the power supply for atleast 10 mins ... If i turn off the console after 5 mins my brother comes up to play the console does not start ... The we have to wait for some time for that orange light to go away.. I have an external hdd connected to my xbox..ps:sometimes it keeps blinking for even longer..i once checked it was around 15 mins..it happens like twice a week..i turn on my console atleast 4 times a day..