RealModScene
ang

Xbox 360 after years 2012 cannot modded already???

Hi, I plan to have another Xbox 360 for my relative but the shop people said Xbox 360 can't modded for model after year 2012 regardless jtag RGH...

It's truth and I have to go for Xbox one or 360 which only can play original games???

Sent from my Che2-L11 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Any console up until 2014 can be modded perfectly fine, the latest model (winchester) is not yet moddable, those started appearing in 2014

Means, if the manufactured date is year 2014 or before still can modded...

Or how can I check it?

The next question is jtag or RGH type better???

My current one is RGH due to jtag got issues, my colleague they 3 unit all is jtag...

Sent from my Che2-L11

Means, if the manufactured date is year 2014 or before still can modded...

Or how can I check it?

The next question is jtag or RGH type better???

My current one is RGH due to jtag got issues, my colleague they 3 unit all is jtag...

Sent from my Che2-L11

Yes, well early 2014 is more likely then late 2014...

JTAG only works on consoles manufactured earlier then 2009, and they cannot have a dashboard higher then 7371... there's an exception, and that is that any phat can use R-JTAG, a hybrid between RGH and JTAG...

JTAG is better then RGH because it's more stable, RGH can take anywhere from 3 seconds up to several minutes depending on the moon phase, the humidity and whatnot... it's not at all stable... the stableness also depends on the install/chip used

The end result of either JTAG or RGH is the same tho, it's only how it boots that is different (and how to install it aswell as what's required)