RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Fenderm8

Fatal crash in aurora but not xexmenu?

When i load black ops 2 in xexmenu it works fine but when i open it in aurora it just crashes 
i tried re doing the manage paths thing, heres how i set that up
i choose the option "applications" the file is in xbox360/system/hdd/call of duty black ops 2 so i set it to scan depth 4 and hit scan now, it downloads the files, i wait for them to finish then i launch it and it gets "fatal crash intercepted"
im only using aurora to get title updates, do i have to be able to launch it from aurora in order for the title updates to work or can i just get the title update from aurora and go back to launching it in xexmenu, will the title update still work? im guessing it will i just need some confirmation clear.png
i also have another question, if i have multiple black ops 2's on my hdd, for different menus (yes i know there's better ways haha) will the title update work on all of them or just the one that i have on aurora (the one i added in manage paths)

• Like 1

Aurora copy the TU before launching the title, it's strange that it's crashing for you when launching with Aurora but not with XEXMenu...

But yeah, you can launch with Aurora, have it crash and go back to XEXMenu for launching it...

• Like 1

Aurora copy the TU before launching the title, it's strange that it's crashing for you when launching with Aurora but not with XEXMenu...

But yeah, you can launch with Aurora, have it crash and go back to XEXMenu for launching it...

Ahhk well im getting the tu now, hopefully it launches after i get it but if it doesn't its fine i don't mind launching from xexmenu with the title update from aurora.

I added a few dlc maps (the sabs, sabl & adding files to the root way) they currently don't show in system link so im hoping they show after i get TU18

Appreciate the help :)