RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
GrimGriefer

[Aurora] Title Update Requests

Hello folks,

I would like to make two suggestions regarding title updates if possible please.

1) In the Aurora database the folder structure is includes the GameID followed by a unique folder for each TU downloaded. When an older TU is deleted the folder it was contained in is left behind as an empty folder. Would it be possible for the folder to be removed at the same time as the TU?

2) I'm one of the unfortunates using a component cable into a 720p TV which does not have any overscan fix builtin so it requires me to fix overscan on the main Aurora menu, which is not a problem. The issue is that when a game is played and the Freestyle overlay appears the overscan settings are ignored so the game ID, media ID, title update information etc are off screen at the bottom. Would it be possible for this to be included at the bottom of the mini dash instead?

Thanks as always.

• Like 1

2) I'm one of the unfortunates using a component cable into a 720p TV which does not have any overscan fix builtin so it requires me to fix overscan on the main Aurora menu, which is not a problem. The issue is that when a game is played and the Freestyle overlay appears the overscan settings are ignored so the game ID, media ID, title update information etc are off screen at the bottom. Would it be possible for this to be included at the bottom of the mini dash instead?

This can be done easily by modding the skin for the FSD plugin :)

there are a lot of people that dont know how to use title updates and its a shame that we play the same game, but we cant play together, because they are n title update 0.

would it be possible that in nova by default when you go into a game, it would automatically check your title update number and if it does not match the latest title update, a notification would pop up and say there is an update to this game, do you wanna update? and if you press yes the title update would be downloaded.