RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
bigge

Minecraft help game changed to trial

Hi!

My kids have played Minecraft for a long time on our Jtagged Xbox360. But suddenly when they start the game its only trial mode.

Have searched the internet and forums for hours how to solved this. But no luck.

Have tested to delete the game and install it again but no luck. Launched dashlaunch and liveblock is enable. dont no what more should be enable there.

Tested Xm360 but it doesnt find it. Read somewhere that the game might be a XBLA file. but no.

Please help me! Have Aurora and its not showing up any TU´s for the game either. But thats the next problem. I just want to solved this for my kids with the trial problem first.

PLEASE help, Out of ideas now.

Hi!

My kids have played Minecraft for a long time on our Jtagged Xbox360. But suddenly when they start the game its only trial mode.

Have searched the internet and forums for hours how to solved this. But no luck.

Have tested to delete the game and install it again but no luck. Launched dashlaunch and liveblock is enable. dont no what more should be enable there.

Tested Xm360 but it doesnt find it. Read somewhere that the game might be a XBLA file. but no.

Please help me! Have Aurora and its not showing up any TU´s for the game either. But thats the next problem. I just want to solved this for my kids with the trial problem first.

PLEASE help, Out of ideas now.

you should enable content patch/xbla patch/lic patch in dashlaunch 3.14+

as far as XM360.. try his version, it has the updated CSV's https://mega.co.nz/#!vEIEyYyY!La0qi1aT4sR0FcpKkm54XKPwPE5_-W9aCKmOchyRFas

Edit: did you recently update?? Also.. i had this problem too.. did you try playing it?? sometimes it would "glitch" saying "trial" until i went to load a world, then it worked fine.. 

also no TU's will pop up if the Media ID doesn't have any on Unity..

• Like 1

I´m not so good at this. The things i know comes from Reading and following tutorilas on my hunt to solve this problem :)

Cant even load the saves. i can see the saves on the hardrive. but the game doesnt find them. U cant load/save games on Trial version.

i havent update the console. The only thing i did was to change from Freestyle to Aurora.

How to do with media ID and Unity?

YEEEES!! It worked after i enabled content, XBLA and lic patch!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!

I installed TU 26 for minecraft manually. it worked. But i want Aurora to find the titleupdates in the future.

YEEEES!! It worked after i enabled content, XBLA and lic patch!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!

I installed TU 26 for minecraft manually. it worked. But i want Aurora to find the titleupdates in the future.

press start in Aurora, go to the unity tab, and enter your info.. first tick the box that says enabled, then your Account name, then request API key, it will ask for your password..

then TU's should download normal

Ok thanks!

Another question. Is it possible to move saved games from one slot to another? The other problem i got is with Lego Super Heroes Marvel. Freezing and rebooting everytime my son spawns a vehicle. He can still take the cars on the street but not spawn them. Have heard many people have problem with that.

Ok thanks!

Another question. Is it possible to move saved games from one slot to another? The other problem i got is with Lego Super Heroes Marvel. Freezing and rebooting everytime my son spawns a vehicle. He can still take the cars on the street but not spawn them. Have heard many people have problem with that.

Considering this same issue is happening on XB1( http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/xbox_one_support/f/4270/t/1661839.aspx ).. Haha, odds are it is the games fault.. No fix, as it was coded poorly